· (1)“Advertising distributor” means an advertising distributor with whom the Company has a contract.
· (2)"Retained personal data" refers the retained personal data as stipulated by Article 2 Paragraph 7 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 57 of (2003).
The Company may acquire the following information from users in this service. The user cannot use this service if he/she does not agree to the provision of the information listed below
· (1)User authentication information, information obtained by the registration of this service by the user or change of registered contents, and information obtained through inquiry or contact from the user, including but not limited to the information listed below.
o Email address
o Company name
o Telephone number
o Information from customer support inquiries
o Reviews or complaints and other user feedback information
· (2)Information automatically acquired through the use of this service by users or browsing this site.
o Location information
o Information on the usage status of this service (including but not limited to information on operation settings, number of file uploads, and device orientation at the time of the crash)
o Access date and time of this service
o The OS, application of the device; browser type and version information used when using this service, as well as the pages viewed (including third-party websites used by users before using this service)
o Device information used when using this service, hardware model, IP address, MAC address and other unique identifiers, selected language, advertisement identifier, serial number, device operation information and mobile network information
o Voice data sent to us and text data generated by processing user's voice data when using our company’s service.
· (3)Information obtained through services operated by third parties
If the user allows the Company to obtain user information through a service operated by a third party, the Company may obtain the user's information. In that case, in order to improve this service and provide advertisements that are of interest to users, we may match the information we obtain from users with information obtained from third parties.
We use the acquired user information for the following purposes.
· (1)To receive registration, verify identity, calculate usage fees, and provide, maintain, protect and improve the Service.
· (2)To improve and enhance the contents of this service, or the development of new services.
· (3)To customize the contents of this service according to the user.
· (5)To respond to information, inquiries, etc. regarding this service.
· (7)To create statistical data on the use of this service.
· (8)To implement planning, or implementation of proposals for this service.
· (9)To authenticate users at login or after login when using this service.
· (10)To make the content and advertisements provided by third parties available to users more convenient for users.
· (11)To analyze of registration information and usage status.
· (12)To understand the delivery status of advertisements, measure the eﬀectiveness of advertisements, and display behavioral targeting advertisements.
· (13)To provide a part of the information to the advertisement distributor (Information that is used in the advertisement service of the advertisement distributor and does not include information that identiﬁes a speciﬁc individual).
· (14)For the distribution or display of advertisements of our company or third parties.
· (15)For other marketing purposes.
· 1.The Company may provide information that does not correspond to personal information to third parties in the following cases.
o (1)When providing information to business partners providing services such as payment processing, data analysis, and customer service in order to provide services in accordance with users’ requests.
o (2)When providing information to a third-party providing functions and services on our behalf to provide various functions and services through this service.
o (3)When providing information to an advertisement distributor to distribute advertisements that are of interest to users.
· 2.The Company may provide the acquired personal information to a third party in the following cases.
o (1)When the user agrees.
o (3)When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is diﬃcult to obtain the consent of the said user.
o (4)When a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it needs to cooperate in carrying out the aﬀairs stipulated by laws and regulations.
o (5)In the case of succession of our business including provision of personal information due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons.
o (6)When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
· 1.The Company will share the acquired information between our group companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use stipulated in Article 5.
o (1)Information used jointly
Acquired information stipulated in Article 4
o (2)Scope of parties who shall jointly use the acquired information
The Company’s parent company, Alt, Inc.
o (3)Purpose of use of joint users
To achieve the purpose of use stipulated in Article 5
o (4)Management responsible for joint use
· 2.In providing this service, the Company may use the personal information of the user jointly with the business partner when the business partner who cooperates with the company is necessary. In that case, the Company will inform the user of the purpose of sharing, the range of information, the range of business partners and the person in charge.
The Company may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In that case, we will thoroughly examine the eligibility of the outsourcing contractor, specify the matters concerning conﬁdentiality obligations in the contract, and create a system to properly manage the information.
· 1.Limited to when the Company is required to disclose personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, when there is a request for disclosure from the user himself / herself, the Company will disclose the relevant personal information without delay. When requesting the disclosure of personal information, the user shall submit a document that conﬁrms the identity of the user in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the Company, and pay [1,000 yen] per request as a disclosure fee.
· 2.In the cases listed below, the Company shall make a necessary investigation without delay after conﬁrming that it is a request from the user in accordance with the preceding paragraph, and correct or stop using the contents of personal information based on the results and notify the user to that eﬀect.
o (1)When personal information is requested to be corrected based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is not true
o (2)When there is a demand for suspension of use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the fact that the information was used beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicized in advance, or it has been obtained by deception or other illegal means
· 3.If the user asks for erasure of the personal information of the user, we will conﬁrm that it is a request from the user himself / herself and only if it is deemed necessary by the user erase the said information and notify the user to that eﬀect.
· 4.Upon request for each of the preceding paragraphs, the following contents and other information and materials speciﬁed by the Company shall be sent.
o (1)Name, address, phone number and email address
o (2)Materials detailing request contents, background and grounds
o (3)User identiﬁcation documents
· 5.If the request falls under any of the following items, you may not be able to respond to the claims in paragraphs 1 and 2.
o (1)When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of users or third parties.
o (2)When there is a risk of signiﬁcant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
o (3)When there is a risk of violating the law.
o (4)When it cannot be conﬁrmed that the request is from the user.
· 2.Users can disable or reject acceptance of cookies by changing browser settings. Please note that part of this service may not work properly if the user disables or rejects cookies.
· 3.If the user accepts cookies, the advertisement distributor will obtain the user's browsing history and other cookie information using this service, and the Company’s advertisements may be distributed on the advertisement distributor's advertising space.
If you have comments, questions, inquiries regarding the handling of user information, or requests based on Article 9, please contact us via the [form].